Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday November 18th

The last ceremony was an unusual one for me, as don Juan had a vision of a woman coming who would fall in love with me. He described what she would look like and said that she would be from far away. I spent the evening lost in thought about such an odd way to find the love of your life. Are you supposed to know what she looks like before you find her?

Ayahuasca can show you anything, and I had been looking for this information. I have decided to begin organizing a curandero seminar. I saw in visions the importance of such an event to help those called by the spirit of ayahuasca to become healers. I will be looking into this more and more in the next ceremonies. I hope it will be a wonderful guide for those who seek to study the science of plant spirit medicine here in the Amazon Rainforest of Peru.

More later.
ciao...

No comments: