Friday, November 14, 2008

Demons and Healing

In one of the ayahuasca ceremonies during the six week course that is now winding down, I visited my brother in spirit. I could see that he was polluted and needed help, so I had him lay down on a table (in my vision) and began to scan his body with a blue light that I produced from the center of my mind. This light was made of compassion and love and I watched as it purified first his brain, his head, face, neck, shoulders, and chest. When I got to his chest I felt the need to wait there for a longer period of time, allowing the loving light to work on his heart.
As I was doing this, a demon climbed out of his chest. It was the size of a small man, but had eight arms like a spider, and a terribly ugly face. It was not happy to have to leave, but couldn´t remain inside my brother with all that light and purifying love. I was surprised to see it and at first was taken aback. But, I knew it was not good and quickly produced a sword and cut it up into pieces.
Then I felt guilty for destroying it, having been filled with so much love. I decided to apply the same blue light to the pieces that remained. I then smiled as I watched each piece transform into a beautiful butterfly and fly away. I continued the healing on my brother until he was encased in this blue light, like a sphere of light surrounding him. I then put myself in a similar sphere. Then I connected the spheres and began pouring my love and energy into his sphere. As I did this I began to write the letter that I would need to send him, asking that he stop drinking and smoking, problems that he had had for quite some time.
When I got back to town, I went to the internet to write this letter to him. It had been two days since the ceremony. When I got into my email, I saw that I had recieved an email from him. In his letter to me, he said that he had decided to stop drinking and smoking. I felt so happy, and it served as a great reminder of the reality of this work. We can help each other regardless of distance, for love knows no distance.
Love heals all...

No comments: